Sunday, February 21, 2010

:D

I know I didn't update my blog on me birthday (1902). Wanna know why?
Nothin' much happened. :)
Because it's a Friday and it's a working day and it's a tuition day for my brother and nobody is free on that day. :P
So we (family & I) had to celebrate on a Saturday. Which is yesterday. 200210.

Went to Look Out Point. Yeah, the infamous tourist attraction & the place where you can see the whole of KL. Not whole lah, maybe 3/4 of it. Oh, whoteva. :)


Took me a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to upload the pictures. So you'd better appreciate it! Brrrr.
I don't mean to be rude but, I MEAN IT! ;)


After 15 minutes drive from my house. Finally. 8D








RM2 PER ENTRY. And you have to pay another RM3 if you wanna park up there.








Unless you want to sweat drastically & walk up there by legs & save RM3. Bet you'll complain, ahahaa. :)








Look! It's raining there! Seeeee seeeeee! :D




A clearer shot, :)








Saw this kitty, pity. ):
I wanted to be a vet because me loveeeee animalsss, but I found out that I'm not fond of Science, and I'm not a smart person, so, yeah.... Well anyway, that wasn't the point. Moving on...








We reached there at 6.30pm. So it's not dark yet. It's prettier when it's dark. :)








Look at that not-so-hawt guy over there!








Oh oh, before we decide where to eat, we went up to Panorama Restaurant to ke poh.
There's like 5 restaurants in one place. Cool eh? :D








Walk walk.....








Ooooo, look at that! Imagine how high. I wouldn't go up there. NO WAY.








Not interested in that restaurant, went back down. :)








Saw another kitty! Omgosh, see my camera skills! How awesome is that?! It looks like it's levitating or something! :DD








It's snuggling. *Snuggle snuggle*. :D








Saw ANOTHER kitty! @_@
Is it a sign?! LOL.








Oh this is miraculous! Look at the 3 different weathers.
Left: Heavenly.
Middle: Sunset. :)
Right: Raining.
I love my camera skills! Ahahahaha. *cough*








This is called, MangoSoursopQball.
Or is it....?
- Before stirring it.




After stirring it. :P




!!!!!!!!!!!
There's edible Qballs inside!
It's not those normal jelly balls!!
It pops/bursts in your mouth when you bite it!!!!!
I love that feeling!!!!
Omgosh, I love this drink! Best drink in the world!!!!!
Like, it like, bursts, in your mouth!!!!!!!!!
Go try it!












:D












I ate this, BBQ Sizzling Chicken.
The worst BBQ sauce eva!
It's like those bottled BBQ sauce and they just pour it in or something.
Bleh.
My mom ate the Mushroom Sizzling Chicken. Wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than this.
So don't order this!








My dad's Lamb *I-forgot-the-name*.
It tastes alright. :)
There's mint provided! Tastes like toothpaste. Lol.








Look at this shot! So beautiful. :D
You can see some birds flying around.
AhhhH~ :)








The 6.50pm view. Haha.








7pm.








Darker....








And darker....








Wooooo~ :D
I think this is 8pm.
Should've stayed longer. But we don't want to occupy the sits for too long, let other ppl have the chance to sit at the good-view-corner. :P








27 pictures. Woah.
The most picture post.
I award myself. :D
If you go there, please prepare CASH.
They don't accept Credit card.
But I don't know about other restaurants. Only Look out Point.
Yeah, and if you go there, TRY THE QQ DRINK.
THEY HAVE THE AWESOMEST QBALL EVER!!!!
EVERRR!!!























EVERRRR!
Don't forget!!!! 8D


















My brother didn't wish me on my birthday but he said he did.
                                                                                Boo him!



















Btw, I got a total of EXACTLY RM100 angpau money this year.
Every year different. And it gets lesser. Wonder why...
How much did YOU get? :)

No comments: