Monday, February 22, 2010

Marley & Me










The holidays are OVER.
Back to school. ))):
Anyways, I finally have the chance to watch Marley & Me yesterday night. Thankyou Astro! :)
I wanted to watch it in the cinemas, but, I guess I wasn't free.
The movie was TOUCHINGGGGGG.
The dog is sooooooooo cute!!! ♥
I got all emotional towards the ending. Excuse my vulnerability.
This kind of story won't make me sit there without any emotion. Can't control lah. :'(
Especially when the story involves animals! :P
The dog is soooooooooo cuuuute! ♥
All in all, it's a great show to watch.
Rating: 9/10.
Why don't +1?  Because they talked too much about work and baby and blah.
Did I mentioned about the cuteness of the dog? ♥




Here are some cute cute adowable pictures. :D


Sooo cute! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
(It's a labrador. :D)











Bonding with the world's worst dog can be realllyyyyyy tough.
Really, really, really, tough.











See what I mean?
(All grown up. ♥)











Oh oh! I got the book too.
Since.... 3 years ago?
Read 3/4 way and stopped.
Boring lah, talk about work, work, and more work.
The movie is better, I think.















I finally know how to appreciate me cuteee dog. :)











Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Fear us! :B

No comments: