Sunday, February 14, 2010

Currently listening to Hey Stephen by Taylor Swift.
I remember the day when Amelia, Joanne & I went absolutely nuts and danced around like monkeys.
That was the prettiest moment to capture in my life. It will forever remain in my mind, never ever fading away. :)





Today, yes today, is the second time (over 40 years) that Chinese New Year & Valentine's Day happen to coincidentally collide on the very same day.
Guess what, I spent my first day of CNY by going to church. I know you must be doing this right now, O.o, and asking yourself this question:"Why would she wanna go to church on the first day of CNY + Valentine's Day?"
The answer is as simple as this. Who ever said that we can't celebrate CNY & Valentine's Day with God?
God is a friend to us too, for us Christians. Therefore, I went to church on the first day of CNY. :)
After service, I ate Hershey's Sundae Pie @ Burger King with family.
And at that time, I was craving for Chocolate! What a coincidence!

It was the most delectable and scrumptious "pie" I've ever eaten!
I call it the Cake. Cause it tastes just like ice cream cake! Yum.. :D
You should go try it! Seriously. :)
Btw, when I look at this, I recalled Pastor's Mike "story" about cakey, HAHA! APYAC FTW!


Besides that, I also ate cotton candy!
I know lah, I got sweet-tooth.
Desserts are my first priority when it comes to buffets. Don't mind me. :)
Cotton Candy! :B
No sign of sugarush. Lol.
I don't get why movies always show kids becoming hyper after consuming loads of sugar content.
Strange, huh?

Going to my uncle's house tomorrow. ANGPAU! xD
I don't think I'll get more than last year.
Angpau value getting lesser & lesser every year.
Sad, ain't it?





I think I'm gonna spend my 1 week CNY holiday rotting at home. ):
I wanna go out with friends but all balik kampung.
HOWWWW?





Okay, saya akan mengambil kesempatan ini untuk mengucapkan HAPPY CHILANTINE NEW YEAR kepada my blog readers! Haha. :P


Rawr! :3





And I've got a Valentine this year!



























*drum rolls*






























Haha! That was completely idiotic. x)

No comments: