Tuesday, October 13, 2009

On the 10th of October (10.10.09) , my mother's side family gathered at my uncle's house to celebrate(?) my baby cousin's full moon. As in, one month old. :D
My uncles (including my dad) would crap about stuffs as loud as they can, as usual, while my aunties gossip at one corner of the living room.
And how they always manage to notice my height difference.
Oh how typical of them.

Anyway, here's a picture of the baby.
(Not really clear though, cause she was moving here and there)




She got her father's eyes :)
Didn't dare to carry her due to my fear of dropping her..





This is what my mom bought for the baby.
It's such a small little bracelet, but guess the cost.








Wanted to check out my photography skills. Teehee!








My aunties wanted to compare our looks by the end of the day.
So they took some pictures with me and both my cousin sisters.
I don't look like any of them but they keep saying I look like my (lawyer) aunty.
*Yes, don't mess with me. I have an aunty who is a lawyer :)
I want those pictures! I'll post it when I get it.





*Next post, Oct 18. Taekwondo competition. Shit.
I gotta practice ):

No comments: