Monday, October 5, 2009

The title says it all :)

Read this quickly & non-stop. It's really funny in someway :P
(I edited some of the words though. So it's not 100% copied. Heh.)

I'd like to thank my mother and father and brother and sister and aunties and uncles and all my friends including those who have become my friends simply because I just won something and my competitors and the roti man and the teh tarik fellow and the English teacher whom this writer still has the hots for 30 years later and gee isn't this becoming a bit like those long-winded Hollywood thank you speeches where even the bikini line waxer gets a mention not forgetting the gorgeous college babe whom all the fat and ugly people hated except of course if you happen to be the said gorgeous college babe and is now also fat and ugly in which case we still have you and oodles and oodles of other people who helped make this award possible but seriously the people I'd like to thank here is Naga DDB Creative for this interesting speech which I kinda copyrighted from them so that I could update my blog for the sake of updating my blog. I couldn't have done this without these awesome people which I-do-not-know. Thank you. :)


I know it's total randomness, but hey, I updated xD
Oh wait, maybe it wasn't randomness :P


No comments: