Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oct 18






There was a 14th-MK Taekwondo Competition on Oct 18 at UE3 Shopping Complex, a very isolated one.
Sadly, it didn't work out for me. I'm medaless.
The judge actually wanted to choose me, they were hesitating when they choose the one who can masuk into the Semi-Finals.
I forgot to shout in the middle of TaeGuek 6. Shit.
That's the reason I think.





Individual. I was kicking :P







This girl's younger than me but she's already red belt.
And is representing this country to compete at... somewhere.
I heard she's only 9. Talented.








The two girls who demo-ed.











Only 3 people from my school participated at the competition, including me.


1) This Form 1 girl, Norishka?
She won a gold medal!
And it's her first time at this competition.






2) Sook Wah. The very semangat Taekwondo girl.
She also won a gold medal.

She's actually red belt.









3) Well... Me.
No medal. Second time at this competition. Oh blah.









Zoe went there! So nice of her :)
She waited till she was damn bored.
Cam-whore-ers. :P







Only 3 people participated from my school but we won 1st place for our school. Lol.
2 Golds. Yeah... I felt left out.








Of course, after the Taekwondo Competition, I went to Zoe's house!



Take turns to play AuditionSEA as usual :)






Computer behind.
Using the laptop. Lol!




I ate so much of her food at her house. :P
Then we went to Boston for dinner..
It was a quick drive thanks to Duke highway.








Left, Zoe's Bliss. Right, my Quick Escape.






Spaghetti with Parmesan cheese.
Big plate but not much spaghetti. o.O







The bathroom has like, millions of mirrors.
I don't think I'll ever eat there again due to the price & the food portion.
:P

No comments: