Monday, January 4, 2010






Many of you should know that school re-opened today. 040110.
First things first, we walked into the hall. The freakishly small hall for the freakishly enormous crowd of students.
As usual, teachers blab and blab and blab about discipline and boring school stuffs.
After that, we went into our respective classes.
Surprisingly, all my form 3 classmates are my form 2 classmates.
AND, my current class also used to be my form 2 class.
I didn't really bother about it anyway. Old friends, old class, why not? :P

Later on, a teacher came in and said that the arrangement of our class was purposely arranged like that due to our blatant attitude.
I know, our class is the NOISIEST of ALL classes in the WHOLE school.
Awesome, isn't it? Not.
Our class is well known for being noisy. The teachers would agree without thinking twice.

Moving on..
All the teachers who came into our class today were all fierce and strict teachers.
They keep pressuring us about pmr.
Damn it.
I regret slacking when I was in form 1 & 2.
Form 3 is a challenge for me now. I can't really remember what I learnt in the past couple of years.
Do reference books help?
Or perhaps tuition?
Maybe I SHOULD just try to REALLY pay attention in class right now.
And do all my homework on time.
Frankly, I don't do ALL of my homework, I've been having this bad habit since I was standard 6?
Becoming lazier and lazier by the day.
Sigh.
I'm slow when it comes to studying.
My brain just can't absorb every single detail that have been taught by all of the subjects.
Maybe it's time for me to stop going online so often and start revising everything teacher have taught me everyday when I get home.
At least half an hour of revising?
Still, I can't concentrate looking at the book. I get distracted very easily. And I mean, VERY easily.
I hope God would help me go through my hard time in Form 3.
I'm already struggling on the very first day, how can I keep up with the others in the future?

The teachers will start teaching in class tomorrow.
Hope everything goes well.
Buhbye for now.

No comments: