Thursday, January 7, 2010

4th day

Today is the fourth day of school.
And I found out that only my math and science teachers are the strict ones.
They gave me the bad impression of Form 3 on the first day. *sigh of relief*
Turns out that even Form 3 can have friendly teachers too. :)
Anyway, I'm starting to like KH. (Can't believe I just said that).
Due to the fact that the teacher's quite awesome and her teaching makes it interesting.
Unlike last year's teacher, crap alot. Scold alot. Curse you -inserts name-! :P

Oh, today's KH lesson was about Floor planning (for the house).
My friend and I were really paying attention because we both wanna be in the "designing" business.
How awesome is that! :P
Heh.
I'm starting to get rid of my bad habit, as in, laziness. :D
"Thanks" to the P the M and the R.
I have total of 6 exams this year! 7 including the P the M and the R.
Pressure! Bahhh. @_@

Our school co-curriculum is starting next week but taekwondo is starting one week earlier, which is tomorrow. Rajin rajin people.
Oh gosh, I think I won't be able to do anymore physical warm ups and stretching.
I skipped taekwondo for almost 2 months already.
I paid for the '09 Dec fee but I was busy with church practices and stuff.
Wasted RM25. ):


xD

Still chasing for the black belt. ;)
Maybe around September? Hopefully before pmr.

No comments: