Monday, November 16, 2009

Award's *morning

So there was this Award's Night Morning on the 14th.
I went there to support my best friend, Zoe :)
It was rather.. interesting.
The opening speech was boring.
But there's this lady from some foreign country who preached, her preaching was so true. :D



Although I kinda sorta forgotten it.
xD




After all the talking, it was time for performances. *The moment I've been waiting for the whole time..
Pathway Cheras homeschool people can really act. Their sketch was really really good.
Wonder who's the director.. :P
(The spotlight ruined all my good quality pictures xD)




"Christopher Tan Ah Beng!!!!!" LOL.






Angel :)








My favourite part! :P
*Flash back* The daddy saving his son from the robbery.






The "dancing". Spot Zoe! :]



It ended at 1.50pm if I'm not mistaken.
Then Zoe, her family & I went for lunch.
Nothing much to talk about.
But dessert is worth bragging about! :D






We ordered this. Two of each.







Caramel pudding a.k.a Creme Brulee
It's quite good :)







Zoe cut it before I took a picture ):







The filling :P
White - Cream
Yellow - Mango
Skin - Jellytin or somethin'. (I think)







The awesome dessert place :P



I shall go now.

No comments: