Thursday, November 19, 2009

171109

171109 was the last day of the time-eating, head-spinning and head-bursting finals!
Didn't really bother about the results I'll get.
It's the last day of school & exam!
We should be partying. :P

*Actually Friday's the last day, but I'm gonna skip the 3 days. Sickkk ):










Yeah, took this during the examination.





I was so serious about this year's finals.
And when it almost ended, I didn't have the hardworking mood anymore.
So I used my bazooka and shoot most of the answers in my PJK and Sivik paper.
It's quite easy actually, just that I have a bad memory in studies.






After all the coffee-drinking,






brain-twisting subjects, especially Sejarah.





I can finally relax & not worry about school stuffs anymore!
But of course, PMR is coming next year.
I shall not think about it during the holidays and enjoy myself until school re-opens next year. January 4th right?
I hope I'll still be in the same class as my current classmates this year.



















Starting to like DSLR ;)
This is Nikon D20 I think. There's D90 :D

No comments: