Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Failed












.































I. Sharmaine. FAILED MATHEMATICS.
For the very first time in her whole entire life. 4 more marks. ):
But there's no such thing as success without failures right?
"Where great failures come great success." I made that up. :P
But seriously,
really tried my best lah. I just don't have the so-called-smart-arse-brain like those smartypants. ):




Havelock Ellis:
It is on our failures that we base a new and different and better success.

Lloyd Jones:
Those who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try nothing and succeed.

Robert F. Kennedy:
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.

Samuel Smiles:
We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery.

Thomas Alva Edison:
1) Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
2) I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Edward de Bono:
It is better to have enough ideas for some of them to be wrong, than to be always right by having no ideas at all.

 
 
 
 
 
I just love all this inspirational quotes and sayings.
It cheers me up for some reason. :)

will NOT discourage me. I'm not gonna give up!

No comments: