Saturday, January 30, 2010

290110

Let's recap yesterday's taekwondo training. :)
It was the toughest one so far.
Ok, lemme explain. -clears throat-
Each warm up 15 times, 2 set.

First, we had to do back push up. Remember, 15 times.
After that, we gotta do herbie, or herbi, or whatever the spelling is. It goes like this, squad down, use both your hands to support your body and put both legs behind, then bring it back to the front and jump high. (I know you didn't get what I was saying, ahaha.) It was the most tiring warm up of all the 7 different ones.
Next, it's sit up. Not too bad, I do that quite often. :P
And then it's the superman/woman thingy. Not explaining that.
Next is side way leg lifting, each leg 10 times.
Then, leg raising. It was torture to the tummy after the sit ups.
Finally, push ups.
Did I mention that we did all that without resting?
It was a continuous thing. Which made us dead tired.
After resting for a while, like 2 minutes, it was time for the second set.
Geez, we had to do it all over again the 2nd time.

Blah blah, everyone was practically dead.
I admit, I was out of breath after all those intensed warm ups.
I think I gotta work out more often. :P

Anyways, we used 'targets' for yesterday's training after the warm ups.
You know the thing we use to kick & punch? Yeah, that.
Yesterday's training was basically to improve our basics.

-Skips-

Finally, everything ended. Woo.
I was walking towards the front gate and suddenly Sook Wah (my senior) ran behind me and called my name so loud it caught everyone's attention.
I turned to look and she was holding this black thing, I can't really see what was it.
Short sighted lah, what to do. Haha.
Back to the point.. I looked at her with utter blurness and when she ran closer to me, I saw the thingy that she was holding!
It was the 'target'. Sir must have left it there. They drove away, almost reaching the gate.
I heard some shouting but I didn't get what she was shouting about.
I finally heard her, she was shouting:"Call sir! Call sir!"
I was so confused.
Then I was like, OH! The target! It's sir's!
I didn't have enough time to chase after the car already.
Car vs human, of course car is faster.
So I kept the target. It's currently with me.
Btw, I actually cam-whored with it!
Haha! :P

I'll upload the pictures soon, I hope.
With some funny short story.
Maybe one day I'll look back at this post and laugh. Heh.


Ok, so here are the pictures, with short story. :D
This is what I do when I'm bored, don't mind me..




Sharmaine found this unusual thing, she doesn't know what it is.












She took quite a long time to examine this thing. Still trying to figure out what it is.












She tried punching it.












And it talked to her! It said:"Please don't punch me! I'm a target but that doesn't mean I'm supposed to get punched and kicked by strangers. ):"
She think the target's right. (Ahahaha xD)












Finally, they decided to become friends and made a "Targets are not made for punching." group on Facebook.
(Don't bother checking, it's just a story! :P)
And they became really good friends, happily ever after~ The end.












Hahahahahahaha!
I can be soooooooo random. :')

No comments: