Tuesday, December 1, 2009

THEME PARK

Yesterday, 301109 was Le-E's farewell.
Her friend organized an outing for her at Times Square.
Which also means theme park. Find out more HERE.
Went there with Meigan, Le-E and her school mates.
The entrance fee was RM37 for school holiday. (And for those who brought MyKad along)

EXPENSIVE.

Anyway, all the rides were kinda scary ):
I shall arrange the pictures according to their extreme-ness.
1) DNA Mixer.

It's like you're gonna fall out of that machine. Literally.
SERIOUSLY.
I WILL NEVER EVER RIDE THAT EVER AGAIN.
So dangerous and unsafe. Psh.




2) Ooort's Express


This thing is not good for skinny people.
You can fly off of the thing.
Hey, I was kidding. :P
It's like a car and you sit on it and wait for it to speed up like 100km per hour.
Yes, I am exaggerating. Lol.
It will cause your neck to ache and also your arm muscles.
You gotta hold on to that metal thing, after awhile, your hands will get all sweaty and you will lose fraction and you'll squeeze the person next to you. (The one who sits outside)
Pity...



3) Space Attack


As for this, it spins 360 degree (one big round) and you'll keep looking at the person who sits infront of you which will get fugly if you scream like a sissy.
So make sure the person who sits infront of you is a drop-dead-gorgeous person.
Thankyouverymuch.



4) Supersonic Odyssey (also known as the roller coaster)



It's not as thrilling as I expected it to be.
I didn't wanted to ride it at first due to the scary impression.
But Le-E told me that it was not scary at all.
So I believed & trust in her with all my heart. (dramatic) xD
After the 1 minute 40 second torture.
I get out of the thing and it was as if I was walking on air.
AWESOME.




5) Dizzy Izzy


We rode on this once we got into the theme park.
A good start.
I hate the part when it goes up very high and spins you and then it falls down which makes your heart drops.




6) Spinning Orbit


This was the lamest of all.
It brings you up all the way to like, 30 feet high?
And it spins you round and round and round and round.
VERY SLOWLY.
You'll be like "wheeeeeeeeeeee!" with sarcasm in your voice.
Terrinble terrible invention.
Moving on...



7) Crazy Bus


(It's actually for kids, but, we wanted to try! Lol.)
Yeah, it's crazy alright!
I almost slept in this thing!
Imagine how crazy it is.
It just brings you upppppp then downnnnnn upppppppp and downnnnnnn.
What a thrill~



8) Fantasy Trail


I know!
This is also for kids to ride on.
We wanted to try this too. :P
Hear the sound of joy~
Teenagers "wheeeeeee-ing" and "whoooooooo-ing" while riding it, with sarcastic enthusiasm.
Isn't it just fun? -cough-
The only "fascinating" part was when it goes into a glow-in-the-dark tunnel.
Which is not that fascinating either. I lied. Teehee.





I guess that was all, that we rode on.
Wanted to ride on the bumper car but due to the long queue, we gave up.




After the theme park, we decided to eat at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.
I'm not in a mood to upload pictures, just grabbed the pictures from Times Square website.
Then we went shopping, blah.. blah..
That was all for that day.

Oh, did I mention that I'm having arm ache now?
I think it's the Stinkin' Ooort's Express' fault. ):

No comments: