Sunday, December 13, 2009

APYAC

10 - 12 Dec '09.

They call it APYAC. Which stands for Asia Pacific Youth Alive Conference.

http://apyac09.blogspot.com/
Click for more info.

It was a 3 days conference. From 9am to 10.30pm. But there were delays and stuff.
So tiring. But utter awesomeness.
I'm just gonna summarise everything. Lazy to write so much.


The hall. Freakin cold I tell you.





It was held at Glad Tidings, a church in PJ.
Very cosy I shall say..






Of course, there were people sleeping throughout the conference.
I think I was one of them. Heeee.


LOL.





The RM100 was worth it although the food is not really good to be frank.






I got touched by the Holy Spirit on the second day, :D
It feels so good to be in God's presence 3 days-in-a-row.
It's like, I became closer to God.
But I hope I will continue to praise the Lord even when I'm not in conferences and church.
It's really hard to concentrate on God at home because of distractions, and yeah, I'm talking about TV, computer, games, sports & others.
Friends are awesome too. Without them, I don't think I would go. :P

No comments: