Friday, November 6, 2009

The exams are finally 1 quarter over! (Although there's still 3 quarter of papers left, trying to cheer myself up, xD)
Still gotta study.. I can't believe I'm studying. It's been awhile.. I thought about my future all of the sudden. Because of my PMR, SPM & college friends, they freak me out with how much they gotta do~
I don't have the mood to sit for exams right now actually, the holidays' are like, friggin coming. :P
Just waiting for exam to end. Which is like, next 2 weeks.
Taekwondo exam coming next Friday.
I have to concentrate on my studies and also taekwondo.

Too much? Yes. I can't afford to fail my Taekwondo exam.
Money fly away~
Anyway, this week has been quite hectic, lotta things going on.
Tambourine practice for church tomorrow.
Then I gotta dance at the children's service on Sunday.
Zoe's award night coming on the 14th.
My head will explode sooner or later.
Please attend to my funeral.
Thank you.




(I'm not gonna post about 31st, Sat. Too busy! Maybe I'll find some day to post about it. Please bear with me. I'm sure it's "bear", not "bare".)
It would be bear with me. Bare as an adjective it means naked, empty. However, as a verb, it means to expose or uncover.






Bear, as a verb means to go through something or endure.


No comments: